Who would have thought it could take so long to get ready to go on holiday! I think Mummy spent 3 days packing. We had so much stuff that we maxed out all our luggage allowances and we had to swap items around in our bags at the airport so we didn't have to charter our own plane! Mummy commented "what a drama" which I turned into "Bubby Lulu stop being a drama queen". I thought it was hillarious ranting this over and over.
Monday, July 4, 2011
Packing for Rarotonga
Who would have thought it could take so long to get ready to go on holiday! I think Mummy spent 3 days packing. We had so much stuff that we maxed out all our luggage allowances and we had to swap items around in our bags at the airport so we didn't have to charter our own plane! Mummy commented "what a drama" which I turned into "Bubby Lulu stop being a drama queen". I thought it was hillarious ranting this over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment