I have a new big bed! I've come up with a great plan! As the baby doesn't have a bed I've decided it can have mine and I'll sleep in my big bed. Mummy and Daddy seem very impressed with this plan. I've also decided the baby can have my towels and I've offered it my car seat too. I'm just so excited about the baby I'd give it my left kidney if it wanted it.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
My big bed!
I have a new big bed! I've come up with a great plan! As the baby doesn't have a bed I've decided it can have mine and I'll sleep in my big bed. Mummy and Daddy seem very impressed with this plan. I've also decided the baby can have my towels and I've offered it my car seat too. I'm just so excited about the baby I'd give it my left kidney if it wanted it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment