We went on a glass bottom boat. Finally I understood what Daddy was talking about when he kept saying look at the fish. I got to see lots of pretty coloured fish, some clams and even a big blue starfish. I made a little friend called Alyssa on the boat. We had a great time playing on the glass looking at all the fish. At the end of the trip the crew crowned both Alyssa and I princesses!
Monday, July 4, 2011
The glass bottom boat
We went on a glass bottom boat. Finally I understood what Daddy was talking about when he kept saying look at the fish. I got to see lots of pretty coloured fish, some clams and even a big blue starfish. I made a little friend called Alyssa on the boat. We had a great time playing on the glass looking at all the fish. At the end of the trip the crew crowned both Alyssa and I princesses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment