Somehow I managed to convince Mummy and Daddy that it would be fun to have people over for New Years so I could play with the other kids. Izzy and I got to go swimming in my paddling pool. I got to try out my high chair for the first time and I thought it was great. I'm confused as to why Alex and Izzy get food in the high chair and I just get toys. I'm sure one day soon Mummy will give me some real food! Mummy and Daddy managed to stay up until 2am!
Friday, January 8, 2010
New Year's Eve
Somehow I managed to convince Mummy and Daddy that it would be fun to have people over for New Years so I could play with the other kids. Izzy and I got to go swimming in my paddling pool. I got to try out my high chair for the first time and I thought it was great. I'm confused as to why Alex and Izzy get food in the high chair and I just get toys. I'm sure one day soon Mummy will give me some real food! Mummy and Daddy managed to stay up until 2am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment