I bit Mummy's nipple and she was less than impressed and said "No Bella" in a growly tone. I thought this new sound was great so I growled back at her! Then I continued on babbling and cooing away. I'm not sure it had the desired effect Mummy was hoping for! This is actually a picture of Daddy and I playing lions rather than the incident above!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
My first growling
I bit Mummy's nipple and she was less than impressed and said "No Bella" in a growly tone. I thought this new sound was great so I growled back at her! Then I continued on babbling and cooing away. I'm not sure it had the desired effect Mummy was hoping for! This is actually a picture of Daddy and I playing lions rather than the incident above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment