I got to go to the beach for the very first time. I thought it was loads of fun. I tried eating the sand but realised it wasn't that tasty and didn't put my hands in my mouth again after that. Mummy and Daddy only let me dangle my feet in the water as it was pretty cold but I didn't mind. I would have gone swimming if they'd let me. Daddy and I tried out my new bucket and spade and made a sandcastle.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Holidaying in Raglan - Part 2
I got to go to the beach for the very first time. I thought it was loads of fun. I tried eating the sand but realised it wasn't that tasty and didn't put my hands in my mouth again after that. Mummy and Daddy only let me dangle my feet in the water as it was pretty cold but I didn't mind. I would have gone swimming if they'd let me. Daddy and I tried out my new bucket and spade and made a sandcastle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment