In the weekend, Andy and Jenni came to visit. Unfortunately we only got to see them once but they seemed quite nice. They're going to have a baby soon which I'll be able to play with. Here's a picture of Izzy and I with Uncle Alex and crazy Andy in the background. There's also a picture of Mummy and me with Izzy and Aunty Janey.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Jenni and Andy come to visit!
In the weekend, Andy and Jenni came to visit. Unfortunately we only got to see them once but they seemed quite nice. They're going to have a baby soon which I'll be able to play with. Here's a picture of Izzy and I with Uncle Alex and crazy Andy in the background. There's also a picture of Mummy and me with Izzy and Aunty Janey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment