On Saturday night, Mummy and Daddy took me to visit Granny and Grandad. We got there pretty late as I kept sleeping and sleeping. Mummy and Daddy woke me up after 3 and a quarter hours and I still slept in the car out there. Because we were so late, I had to get ready for bed out there. Here's a picture of me bathing in the handbasin. I'm not really small, it's just a very big basin!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Bathing at Granny and Grandad's house
On Saturday night, Mummy and Daddy took me to visit Granny and Grandad. We got there pretty late as I kept sleeping and sleeping. Mummy and Daddy woke me up after 3 and a quarter hours and I still slept in the car out there. Because we were so late, I had to get ready for bed out there. Here's a picture of me bathing in the handbasin. I'm not really small, it's just a very big basin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment