Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 months already!













I can't believe it, I'm 3 months old already. Soon I'll be at school and Mummy will have to get a job!!! Mummy and Daddy got me a merino sleeping bag for my 3 month birthday. This means I can keep my hands out when I'm sleeping, which I'm very happy about.

Mummy and Granny took me to get my 3 month injections today. I was sleeping soundly and then suddenly the nurse stabbed my leg with something very sharp and I screamed. She then turned me over and did it again. Did she not understand I wasn't impressed the first time?!? I screamed it her again and she seemed to listen this time or perhaps it was because I ran out of legs!

Granny came and stayed the night for my 3 month birthday as Daddy was in Hawera. She got to see how much splashing I can do in the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment