I wasn't sure I was going to do cloth nappies with Zach but it seems I can't resist their cute patterns. I thought I'd just do them at home but them I bought 6 new nappies and 2 new wraps and I decided I'd better get my money's worth and do them fulltime! Here is a picture of Zach playing with his new swim nappy! He thinks cloth nappies are very comfy and seems to sleep longer when wearing them!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Zach's new nappies
I wasn't sure I was going to do cloth nappies with Zach but it seems I can't resist their cute patterns. I thought I'd just do them at home but them I bought 6 new nappies and 2 new wraps and I decided I'd better get my money's worth and do them fulltime! Here is a picture of Zach playing with his new swim nappy! He thinks cloth nappies are very comfy and seems to sleep longer when wearing them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment