Bella calls the bbq the man oven. She has the cutest name for things. When she was little she used to call the phone "the help". This was because I used it as an intercom to call Matt when I was covered in spew so my first word was always "help". She calls the TV "the news" as that's what we watch. She's just started watching some TV in the morning so she says to me "Mummy, do you want to come and watch my news?"
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
The Man Oven
Bella calls the bbq the man oven. She has the cutest name for things. When she was little she used to call the phone "the help". This was because I used it as an intercom to call Matt when I was covered in spew so my first word was always "help". She calls the TV "the news" as that's what we watch. She's just started watching some TV in the morning so she says to me "Mummy, do you want to come and watch my news?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment