Sunday, April 17, 2011

More stories


Mummy is trying to convince me that I don't need milk mummies anymore but I say "Milk mummmies are for babies, No No No, milk mummies are for Bella".

I've started saying that I don't like things e.g. "Bella no like pumpkin".

My dummy went missing and Daddy told me that it was playing hide and seek with the moon as the moon wasn't out for us to see either. The moon has come back now so instead of saying "Bella's dummy is playing hide and seek with the moon", I say "the moon stole Bella's dummy". I still get a bit confused with "you/your" and "me/my" so I prefer to use "Bella" in my sentences.

I'm always asking Mummy "what's next" and saying "someone else coming, tidy up". Of course our house is always perfectly tidy. He he! Lucky I love cleaning and tidying as we seem to do it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment