Yay, I was so excited about Easter Bunny coming. I now say "Easter Bunny brought chocolate for Bella, Nanny brought chocolate for Bella and Kate brought chocolate for Bella". and Mummy says "Lucky Bella!" Easter Bunny also brought me my very own medical kit so I can play Doctors. Nanny and Grandad got me lots of extra treats too. I love my new tea cup and cup cakes (stacking cups).
Over Easter we caught up with lots of people. We went to the Callum Brae playground with Dave, Michelle and Bubby Lilah. Unfortunately, Lilah and I were having opposite sleeps so we didn't have much time to play together.
Mummy and I made Shell a birthday cake. I had so much fun decorating it. We dropped it off to her on Saturday and we got to see her dog Baxter who does tricks! I visited Nana Joy and Grandad John too.
On Sunday, Easter Bunny came. He left lots of eggs outside so we had a treasure hunt to find them. In the afternoon Kate came over and we went to the playground! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment