Mackenzie has lent me her dolls' highchair and cot. I am a busy little lady having to feed all my toys and put them to bed. I also like to bath them in the blue plastic bowl and get them to use the potty (which is really a stepstool) and after Heath visiting I like to change their pooey nappies too! It's tough work being the Mummy to about 20 dolls and soft toys.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Feeding all my toys
Mackenzie has lent me her dolls' highchair and cot. I am a busy little lady having to feed all my toys and put them to bed. I also like to bath them in the blue plastic bowl and get them to use the potty (which is really a stepstool) and after Heath visiting I like to change their pooey nappies too! It's tough work being the Mummy to about 20 dolls and soft toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment