I've had my injections and boy did they hurt. Mummy told me we were going to the doctors so when we got there I was happily going "doctor, doctor, doctor" and next minute a nurse stabbed me in the leg with a big needle. She then stabbed me again in my other leg and then to top it all off she stabbed my arm as well. I screamed and then whimpered until we finally left that horrible place. Mummy tells me there's no more injections until I'm 4 now thank goodness.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
15 month injections
I've had my injections and boy did they hurt. Mummy told me we were going to the doctors so when we got there I was happily going "doctor, doctor, doctor" and next minute a nurse stabbed me in the leg with a big needle. She then stabbed me again in my other leg and then to top it all off she stabbed my arm as well. I screamed and then whimpered until we finally left that horrible place. Mummy tells me there's no more injections until I'm 4 now thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment