Today I turned 1! My birthday seems to be going on forever! I had a fabulous day. Mummy and Daddy got me a musical tea set which I thought was pretty cool. After my morning sleep they took me swimming. Granny came to watch and then we all went to lunch at Pumice! Mmmm! Granny let me have chocolate which I absolutely love. When we got home we got to blow out the candles again and eat more cake!!! I got to eat my first lolly, a marshmellow covered in hundreds and thousands. Tasty! We then went to the playground on the bikes while dinner was cooking. Mummy cooked me one of my favourite dinners, salmon and rice with peas and corn.
Monday, August 9, 2010
I'm 1 today!
Today I turned 1! My birthday seems to be going on forever! I had a fabulous day. Mummy and Daddy got me a musical tea set which I thought was pretty cool. After my morning sleep they took me swimming. Granny came to watch and then we all went to lunch at Pumice! Mmmm! Granny let me have chocolate which I absolutely love. When we got home we got to blow out the candles again and eat more cake!!! I got to eat my first lolly, a marshmellow covered in hundreds and thousands. Tasty! We then went to the playground on the bikes while dinner was cooking. Mummy cooked me one of my favourite dinners, salmon and rice with peas and corn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment