Today baby Charlotte and her Mummy Naomi came for morning tea. I really liked baby Charlotte and even went and got her one of my toys to play with. I held her hand and gave her big smiles. I wasn't even jealous when Mummy was holding her. I wish I could have a baby to play with all the time but I think Mummy has other plans!!!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Baby Charlotte
Today baby Charlotte and her Mummy Naomi came for morning tea. I really liked baby Charlotte and even went and got her one of my toys to play with. I held her hand and gave her big smiles. I wasn't even jealous when Mummy was holding her. I wish I could have a baby to play with all the time but I think Mummy has other plans!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment