Uncle Ali came down from Auckland in the weekend. He hasn't seen me since the beginning of April! He says he'll come and visit again for my birthday. We went out to Granny and Grandad's to see him. Mummy, Daddy, Grandad, and Uncle Ali played tennis while I went for a sleep. I had fun playing with all the new toys. I even dressed myself up with a slinky!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Uncle Ali comes to visit!
Uncle Ali came down from Auckland in the weekend. He hasn't seen me since the beginning of April! He says he'll come and visit again for my birthday. We went out to Granny and Grandad's to see him. Mummy, Daddy, Grandad, and Uncle Ali played tennis while I went for a sleep. I had fun playing with all the new toys. I even dressed myself up with a slinky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment