So Mummy and Daddy have been trying to get Zanzi to use his cat door for ages now. Yesterday I opened the door so he could come in. Today I held the door up for ages so he'd go out but he wouldn't oblige so I took the direct approach and grab his head and shoved it through the door. It worked a treat and now he can use his cat door. Hooray! Mummy and Daddy should have asked for my help earlier. Perhaps, I'm an animal whisperer!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Teaching Zanzi to use his cat door
So Mummy and Daddy have been trying to get Zanzi to use his cat door for ages now. Yesterday I opened the door so he could come in. Today I held the door up for ages so he'd go out but he wouldn't oblige so I took the direct approach and grab his head and shoved it through the door. It worked a treat and now he can use his cat door. Hooray! Mummy and Daddy should have asked for my help earlier. Perhaps, I'm an animal whisperer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment