I saw Alex on Friday (2 days before my 9month birthday) and he was standing up. That night I decided I must be able to do that too. So after Alex's masterclass on standing I started pulling myself up on the couch. Now if Mummy looks away for a second, I'm climbing up the stairs or clinging onto a dining room chair. I think Mummy wishes we didn't have wood floors right now. Daddy says that I'm a daredevil like him.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Standing up and getting into mischief
I saw Alex on Friday (2 days before my 9month birthday) and he was standing up. That night I decided I must be able to do that too. So after Alex's masterclass on standing I started pulling myself up on the couch. Now if Mummy looks away for a second, I'm climbing up the stairs or clinging onto a dining room chair. I think Mummy wishes we didn't have wood floors right now. Daddy says that I'm a daredevil like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment