Today we went to the SPCA and picked up our new kitten! We've named him Zanzi after the island of Zanzibar in Africa. Zanzi is a real adventurer. He seems to be able to cope with my squeals of delight and move quickly from my grasp! I've been very gentle with him and I've even been trying to give him cuddles like I do with my soft toys!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Our new kitten Zanzi!
Today we went to the SPCA and picked up our new kitten! We've named him Zanzi after the island of Zanzibar in Africa. Zanzi is a real adventurer. He seems to be able to cope with my squeals of delight and move quickly from my grasp! I've been very gentle with him and I've even been trying to give him cuddles like I do with my soft toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment