When we were on holiday, I had to bath in a big green tub! I got to go on the trampoline which I thought was the best thing in the world. I continued to enjoy pulling Daddy's nose and giving him lots of slaps! It means I love him really. I even tried to brush his teeth! We got some steamy hot pool and boiling mud and even soak our feet in a big warm bath!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Our holiday to the Blue Lake - Part 2
When we were on holiday, I had to bath in a big green tub! I got to go on the trampoline which I thought was the best thing in the world. I continued to enjoy pulling Daddy's nose and giving him lots of slaps! It means I love him really. I even tried to brush his teeth! We got some steamy hot pool and boiling mud and even soak our feet in a big warm bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment