Mummy, Daddy and I went on holiday to the Blue Lake in Rotorua last week. We stayed in Grandad's caravan. It was so much fun that Mummy didn't want to come home. It was cold at night but really nice and sunny during the day. I got to go swimming in the lake and go on lots of bush walks. Daddy did some mountain biking and running too.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Our holiday to the Blue Lake - Part 1
Mummy, Daddy and I went on holiday to the Blue Lake in Rotorua last week. We stayed in Grandad's caravan. It was so much fun that Mummy didn't want to come home. It was cold at night but really nice and sunny during the day. I got to go swimming in the lake and go on lots of bush walks. Daddy did some mountain biking and running too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment