The other day I went to antenatal to see my friends. I screamed when Benedict farted but I had a soft spot for Roman! I started out by holding his hand but this soon progressed to me showing him who was boss! It seems size doesn't matter! He's twice as big as me but I showed him! Lucy thought I was hillarious. I liked trying out Archie's pod. Archie's a real looker but Sylvie has taken a shine to him. I'll have to wear a pretty dress next time so I can get some attention.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Roman is a great soccer ball!
The other day I went to antenatal to see my friends. I screamed when Benedict farted but I had a soft spot for Roman! I started out by holding his hand but this soon progressed to me showing him who was boss! It seems size doesn't matter! He's twice as big as me but I showed him! Lucy thought I was hillarious. I liked trying out Archie's pod. Archie's a real looker but Sylvie has taken a shine to him. I'll have to wear a pretty dress next time so I can get some attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment