I've turned into a baby Houdini. Mummy puts me to bed in one place and I end up in a totally different position. The other day I wriggled to the top of the cot with bunny knocked on the end and then decided I might be able to pull down the camera. Mummy and Daddy are going to buy a safe T sleep to try and restrain me!
I've become super hyperactive and therefore getting my nappies on has turned in to a 4 man job especially when I'm excited about bath and swimming time. I continuously roll over.
Well they've bought the safe T sleep but it's nothing I can't beat! I won't be trapped!!! They wrap me up so tight that I can hardly breathe but I'm a determined little missy so I try to roll and roll until I finally succeed. They tried putting a sleeping bag and a safety wedge in too but I saw this as even more of a challenge and proved to them that there is no obstacle I can't overcome!!! I certainly think I'm clever when I finally achieve my goal of rolling rolling rolling
No comments:
Post a Comment