Yesterday Mummy and I got to see Nad and Oscar as well as Aunty Janey and Izzy! Oscar has grown so big. I think he could easily squash me! He's going to be one soon and I'm going to go to his birthday party! I might even be able to wear my party dress again! Here's a picture of Oscar and Izzy. Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get one of the three of us together yet!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Oscie's back in town!
Yesterday Mummy and I got to see Nad and Oscar as well as Aunty Janey and Izzy! Oscar has grown so big. I think he could easily squash me! He's going to be one soon and I'm going to go to his birthday party! I might even be able to wear my party dress again! Here's a picture of Oscar and Izzy. Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get one of the three of us together yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment