I've decided I love my Mummy best! The other day I was on the floor and Mummy had left the room so I started to grizzle. Daddy came over to see what the matter was and then Mummy walked backed in and said "She wants her Mummy". I then said "Mummy" for the very first time and gave her a beaming smile. Mummy and Daddy were impressed and a little shocked! I love to give my mummy hugs and kisses!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
I'm a Mummy's girl!
I've decided I love my Mummy best! The other day I was on the floor and Mummy had left the room so I started to grizzle. Daddy came over to see what the matter was and then Mummy walked backed in and said "She wants her Mummy". I then said "Mummy" for the very first time and gave her a beaming smile. Mummy and Daddy were impressed and a little shocked! I love to give my mummy hugs and kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment