I think Jumping Beans has encouraged Zach to climb even more when he's at home which is a little frightening for me! He can climb into the bath and his cot now! Let's hope he doesn't work out how to climb out!
Monday, April 15, 2013
Jumping Beans
Zach has loved having his very own activity! Mind you Bella loves Zach's activity too and often comes along if she's not at Kindy or Nanny's house. Lately, even Nanny and Vinnie have been coming along so we've been getting very good value out of one set of fees!
I think Jumping Beans has encouraged Zach to climb even more when he's at home which is a little frightening for me! He can climb into the bath and his cot now! Let's hope he doesn't work out how to climb out!
I think Jumping Beans has encouraged Zach to climb even more when he's at home which is a little frightening for me! He can climb into the bath and his cot now! Let's hope he doesn't work out how to climb out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment