We got him presents and then he kayaked to and from work for his half day. While he was at work Bella and I iced him a yummy carrot cake. In the afternoon Michelle and Dave and the twins came over and then we had drinks with some other friends to celebrate Daddy turning 34!!!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Daddy is getting old!
It was Daddy's Birthday on Thursday. He had a pretty good day!
We got him presents and then he kayaked to and from work for his half day. While he was at work Bella and I iced him a yummy carrot cake. In the afternoon Michelle and Dave and the twins came over and then we had drinks with some other friends to celebrate Daddy turning 34!!!
We got him presents and then he kayaked to and from work for his half day. While he was at work Bella and I iced him a yummy carrot cake. In the afternoon Michelle and Dave and the twins came over and then we had drinks with some other friends to celebrate Daddy turning 34!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment