Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bella Stories

Bella asked me the other day "How does Daddy get all his money home from work?" I'm sure she's imagining a very large suitcase of cash!

I caught Bella shoving a screwdriver into one of her dolls. I said what are you doing "She said I'm playing Doctors". She was shocked to find out that Doctors don't acutally use screwdrivers to fix people.

We saw a fire engine the other day and Bella was asking if it was going to blow out a fire. I suppose she's only really experienced fire in the form of birthday candles so she assumed fire engines blew really hard to put out fires. I had to burst her bubble and explain they use water!

Bella said to me "what do you think Zach will be?" and I said "do you mean when he grows up?" and she said "yes, maybe a tennis player or a policeman or a hospital person". I said "what kind of hospital person?" and she said "one that fixes peoples' legs". Then I asked her what she was going to be when she grew up and she said "a Fairy".

Bella was creating with Duplo and said "Mummy have you ever seen a polar bear in a car?" I said "no, have you?" and surprise surprise she saw one yesterday. She even told me it was in a kids car seat. I don't think she has any idea how big polar bears are!






No comments:

Post a Comment