Zach is a little mischief maker at the moment. He keeps getting into everything. I have to be on constant Zach watch!
He keeps climbing up on the furniture and crusing along it. He loves playing with the DVD player and trying to get into rubbish bins. He also loves electrical cords and climbing up the washing line.
He even managed to climb our full flight of stairs yesterday! I've been using upstairs like a large play pen but he's managed to find quite a few hazards.
I've been putting him in socks and stretch and grows with feet but they don't seem to deter him they just mean he more likely to slip! I think I'm going to have to accept my baby is getting big! I think he'll be walking by 8 or 9 months! Eeeek!!!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment