Bella turned into a Daddy's girl yesterday. Apparently she still loved me but she loved Daddy best as Daddy does fun stuff with her. I was devastated. I said "Mummy is too busy working" and she said "where do you work?". Matt thought it was a hillarious and said "don't worry her phases don't last long, the first one of loving Mummy best was only 2 years". Thank goodness she's back to being a Mummy's girl today.
She normally says to Matt "can you go to work so I can play with Mummy?" The other day Matt walked into the room carrying his work computer and Bella said "How are you? Matt said "great thanks Bella" and she said "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to work computer". Shot down!
Bella saw 2 small diggers today. She decided that given they were baby diggers (i.e. small) and matching that they must be twins therefore they must be called Connor and Jacob just like Michelle's twins.
Bella was putting on her shoes and said "this is the tongue of the shoe...what does it lick?".
No comments:
Post a Comment