Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My first proper Summer swim of the season!

About 2 weeks ago I finally got to get right in my pool. I take up the whole pool now! Next year, Mummy and Daddy are going to have to get me a bigger pool!

Vinnie and I have been having lots of fun at aqua play gym. I'm completely crazy in the water. The other day I fell off the slide and got a blood nose but what I was most upset about was that Mummy took me out of the pool to wipe my nose before letting me go back down the slide. I've definitely got Daddy's dare devil genes!

I now need a new bike helmet for Christmas as I reached ridiculous speeds on my bike going down our steep hill and then fell off under Daddy's supervision! Thank goodness I had my helmet on!

No comments:

Post a Comment