Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daddy's Birthday!






Daddy took the day off work on his birthday so we could have fun! We had a busy day biking and swimming. In the evening we went out to Nanny and Grandad's house and had a bbq dinner.

I played in the water trough, built a tower taller than me and of course played in the toy car. After dinner we got to go to the playground and I watched Daddy play tennis. Then we came home and had cake! Mmmmm!

Daddy's not so keen on my story about tennis as it often just goes "Daddy, hit, hit, hit" which when combined with my story of "Daddy No, No Bella" with my pointed finger and raised voice indicates that Daddy bashes me. Daddy has helped me to expand my story so now I say "Tennis, Daddy hits the ball".

After a very fun day, I had a bath in the basin and went to bed very late!

No comments:

Post a Comment