I missed my pussycat when we were in Wellington. I can say his name now. I kept doing my pussycat sign when we were in Wellington but nobody we visited seemed to have a pussycat. They don't know what they're missing out on. When we got home from our holiday I was very excited to see Zanzi. I kept going up to him and giving him big hugs. I think he was glad to see us too!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Zanzi and me!
I missed my pussycat when we were in Wellington. I can say his name now. I kept doing my pussycat sign when we were in Wellington but nobody we visited seemed to have a pussycat. They don't know what they're missing out on. When we got home from our holiday I was very excited to see Zanzi. I kept going up to him and giving him big hugs. I think he was glad to see us too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment