Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chores chores chores!


I love helping Mummy do the chores. I still have an OCD for cleaning. Poor Zanzi is always getting washed by me! I find cloths anywhere and everywhere and start my cleaning frenzy.

Mummy gets me to push the washing basket along and then I pull the washing off the line as quick as Mummy puts it up. I don't see why we have to wait for it to dry.

I help Mummy clean the windows by leaning against them and putting more hand prints on them while I rub away. I can't understand while Mummy seems to clean them again after me!

Mummy lets me feed Zanzi now. I get the biscuits out the cupboard, take them to the laundry where Mummy fills his bowl and then I take the biscuits back. The other day I tried to get an unopened packet of biscuits out of the cupboard which weighed 1.5kg and I face planted myself on the kitchen floor. Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment