I've discovered it's so much fun to babble away to Mummy and Daddy. They certainly talk a lot to me so I've decided I'll talk lots back! Daddy thought I could say "Daddy" at about 3 weeks old. Mummy had to break it to him gently that while I was clever it was very unlikely I could say Daddy just yet. Sometimes it certainly sounds like I can say "Hello". I've developed a high pitched screeching noise for when I'm extra excited! Sometimes, I get a fright with what comes out of my little mouth!
Mummy and Daddy were also convinced I was smiling from day 1 but now I do proper big grins. I love to give Mummy smiles in the middle of the night when she's not supposed to be paying me any attention. She melts like butter every time!
Mummy and Daddy were also convinced I was smiling from day 1 but now I do proper big grins. I love to give Mummy smiles in the middle of the night when she's not supposed to be paying me any attention. She melts like butter every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment